Last month, Honey Lemon Tea, was nominated for the Liebster Award! I want to thank Nature’s Pulchritude for the nomination and the support. If you are interested in natural and organic beauty products and lifestyle you will love her blog! For those that don’t know (because I didn’t) this award is an award passed around the blogging community to recognize newbie bloggers or bloggers that you think deserve more recognition. So, it is truly an honor to be recognized by other bloggers and appreciated for our efforts.
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer eleven questions the blogger gives you.
- Give eleven random facts about yourself.
- Nominate eleven blogs you think are worthy of the award (but they must have less than 200 followers.) **This rule is a little misleading since twitter followers may be included as well. So, you might not be able to tell the true number of “blog followers”. Make a guess and choose who you love.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them eleven questions to answer.
Questions via Nature’s Pulchritude:
1. What is your favorite place to visit? The beach!
2. Are you double jointed? No.
3. What is your favorite nail polish color? Ali by Zoya (bright pink)
4. What 3 topics interest you most? This is a hard one! If I had to only select three I would say: fiction writing, organic beauty and cooking.
5. Have you ever milked a cow? Um, no.
6. What has been an important life lesson for you? I’ve learned that it’s important to understand that progress doesn’t happen over night. You have to constantly cultivate patience and celebrate small victories.
7. If you were stranded on a island, what two items are you bringing? I’m assuming we are not counting people here. So, if stranded on an island I am bringing my pre-packaged survival kit (still counts as one item) and a journal with pen.
8. Do you bake (cookies, cakes, bread, etc.)? Yes, I do bake. I mostly bake cookies and occasionally a coffee cake or yearly birthday cake.
9. Have you ever been scuba diving? No and I can’t see myself ever doing so. The older I get the more “scary” I become.
10. When was the last time you went to a zoo? Johnny and I went to the zoo in 2011.
11. What is the strangest food you have ever tasted? I would probably have to say, escargot. I know it’s a delicacy but the bottom line is that they are still snails.
11 Facts About Me:
1. I like the way it smells outside just after the rain.
2. I don’t like beets.
3. I have one brother and one sister.
4. Their Eyes Were Watching God is the only book I’ve read more than twice.
5. I think work weeks should be four days.
6. I didn’t get my license until I was in college (very strange in the South).
7. I’m afraid of scary movies.
8. I’m a light sleeper.
9. I have a dog named Harley Davidson (I got her when I really wanted a motorcycle).
10. I don’t like shopping with other people.
11. I prefer the sound of records to other forms of media.
Questions for Nominated Bloggers:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What was your favorite television show as a child?
3. Are you allergic to any foods?
4. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
5. What is your favorite sport?
6. What is your favorite season of the year?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
8. Tea or coffee?
9. What is the last book you read?
10. What is your favorite comfort food?
11. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
Honey Lemon Tea has nominated (drumroll, please….) :)
* This list is in no particular order. Some of you may have more than 200 followers but it can be hard to tell based on how numbers are tabulated. Anyway, I love what you do.
Simply Me Dri
Peace on the Skin & Peace Within
Word and Rhyme
Easy Recipes Before and After Work
The Natural Junkie
Hey Natural Beauties
Tea in the Ancient World
Diary of an Eager Reader