We are three days away from the biggest shopping day of the year. I know that many are making lists of items to get for loved ones on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. I’ve always loved the little things that I get in stockings. They are always a surprise and very special. So, I thought you all might be interested in some of my favorite green beauty/ skin care stocking stuffers.
The best part about these items is that each of these items retails for $10 or less! The price points of these items may allow some of you to try new products, stock up on favorites or introduce newbies to the world of non-toxic beauty. If you have any others to add please share them in the comments below. Your suggestions are welcome!
Budget-Friendly Green Beauty Stocking Stuffers
1. Honeybee Gardens Black Magic Natural Mascara ($9.50) – a great every day mascara. It has a very light formulation which makes it easy to layer on more than one coat.
2. Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Bath, Body & Massage Oil ($9.79) – great for sealing in moisture into the skin or the hair. It’s a true multi-purpose product.
3. Weleda Skin Food (8.89)- a thick cream that’s perfect for dry skin. This is a go-to hand cream for me in the winter months.
4. Burt’s Bees Lip Crayon in Napa Vineyard ($9.00) – a beautiful matte red that’s great for any skin tone.
5. EcoTools Large Powder Brush ($7.49) – a soft, affordable, eco-friendly brush. What’s not to love?
6. Blum Naturals Dry and Sensitive Skin Daily Cleansing Towelettes with Chamomile, 30 Towelettes ($6.99) – great for removing make-up before using a cleanser. I also take these with me when traveling.
7. Unearth Malee Organic Soap Chai Tea Chocolate ($6.50) – a decadent smelling soap that’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin.
8. Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Solid Perfume ($8.44) – a mild scent that can be worn year-round. It travels easily as well without concerns of spillage.
9. Zoya Miniture Nail Polish in Oswin ($5.00) – gorgeous non-toxic lacquer. Zoya nail polishes are a must-have!
10. Fig & Yarrow Nail & Cuticle Salve ($10.00) – use for manicures or any time to want to soothe your cuticles.
11. Deep Steep Candy Mint Foot Polish ($9.95) – great for pampering! This scrub gently polishes dead skin cells away, smells just like mints and has a cooling effect on the skin. So refreshing….
12. A Ray of Holiday Sunshine Rachel Roy 3 Pack ($7.49) – great lip balms! I am a lip balm addict and I continually go back to EOS balms. This particular set is a limited edition just for the holidays.
13. Nubian Heritage Body Wash Coconut & Papaya ($7.99) – a luscious feeling body wash that moisturizes the skin and smells divine.
*Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.